Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The last few days

Sunday was OK. I went to church by myself and then to lunch with Heather, Jason, Jennifer and Frank. That afternoon I did take a nap. We were supposed to go see The Happening, but Ethan couldnt wake up. Later we went to some stores and then to Jeannie and Hiram's to see their missionary friend.

Monday I went to group and Dr Elliston put me on some new medication. Then we went to the zoo. That was fun. For dinner we had mint.

Tuesday I stayed home from group and did some errands. I slept late, till 11. We went to see The Happening it was OK. Later that night, Ethan went to market research, and I went to some stores. I felt pretty good that day.

Today I went to group, then I went to the doctor. I asked about going to the gynecologist and about my back. He gave me a reference for a back doctor to do therapy and told me to have Ethan check his sperm before I go to a gyno. After that I came home and played online, then Ethan got up and we had ChickFilA. Then I took him to work and then went to Irving to do some shopping. I ran into Shaleta! That was nice. Later I had dinner with the superviors at Razoos.

I feel like Im getting better. Today I never really felt down. I hope my new medicine is working!!!

SMILE: watching a boxing match where a boxers mom came on the stage and hit his opponent with a shoe.
FROWN: confrontations during group (involving Jaini, I dont like her)

No comments: